Monday, September 20, 2010

blahblahblah


i've started thinking about my first words of each day. sometimes it is not until later in the day that i see a living being that i want to interact with. that moment of opening my mouth for the first time is a strange feeling and a very conscious one, sometimes i can still taste my morning breath. this weekend i have to work on my media deprivation paper. that means i must not consume media. this is a difficult task seeing as i live in a city. i would really like to go to the woods for awhile, catch up on some reading. i would consider bringing the cats with me.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

ahh! no media for a weekend!, but you don't have to go into the woods, centering yourself and turning the world into a huge tv screen helps


ps: i love your morning breath

pss: the "word verification" is nosor

no sir? okay maybe i wouldn't love your morning breath:)

Christopher said...

to be completely fair, books are part of media. I reckon you ought to just look at the wall for two days, or just sleep through the whole thing.