Wednesday, December 1, 2010

具が多い!!



I really want a projector! not for this, although I probably would do this as well. currently I have a bunch of things going on with school. it is exactly one week until I am mostly free from schoolwork. after that, I do have one final exam then it is smoooth sailing into winter break.. it is dangerous territory to think about what I want to do once I get free time because then I won't want to do any work. but let's just say netflix is coming back and so is knitting! on a side note kinda, I have sort of been watching a jdrama called manhattan love story, my first drama. more on that later, but all you need to know is that there are fake moustaches, love triangles and other geometric shapes, a bit of engrish, tons of coffee metaphors and it is terrific. it is more a parody of a drama than a drama itself. you can watch it here.

No comments: