Friday, February 11, 2011

indulge me

L.D. Tuttle

Tokyo Bopper


shoes and pants are the items of clothing that I am most willing to spend a considerable amount of dough on. anyone who knows me in real life has undoubtedly had to suffer through my (continuing) gripes about the most perfect pair of pants that I destroyed last summer. I am still in the personal process of sartorial identity formationblahblahblah but I like things that I consider to be versatile. I think if and when you find the perfect pair of pants, buy two, three pairs! Even the best quality pants will eventually wear out in the worst places, so I think it is a good investment.

In the meantime, I will hopefully be getting my hands on/feet into those tokyo bopper ballerina platforms when my friend makes a trip to tokyo next month! as far as shoe care goes, I think it's important to find a good shoe repair place for heel tip replacement (is this possible to diy?) and re-soling. If you are in the Philly area, Dom is wonderful!

2 comments:

Sean said...

the ones you ripped sitting on the handlebars?

lily said...

those are the ones