Tuesday, June 22, 2010

outfit post no.1




hat: gift from Grandma
tank top: Tsumori Chisato, thrifted in NY
skirt worn as top: JMS, shop in Shimokitazawa
yellow skirt: Breeches, vintage borrowed from Mama
shoes: Vivienne Westwood x Melissa

I have no intention of turning this into a fashion blog or making these outfit posts a regular thing, but this is what I wore yesterday. For the past few months, I've been trying lots of different things in an attempt to introduce more creativity into my life. Currently, I am trying to find inspiration from my childhood by reading all of Roald Dahl's books and dressing colorfully. I am always at a loss for what to wear in the summer. So I like to keep it interesting by wearing skirts as tops or dresses, tops as skirts, scarves as tops, underwear as outerwear, shoes as.. hats.. I dunno.

In other news, my dear baby sister has graduated from high school! Here are the Ea/Ly girls in all their glory...
& just look at all those shiny badges, oooh..

2 comments:

secondtatste said...

MY FAVORITE SHOES! AND THE SKIRT FROM TOAKS!

hannah, heart city said...

btw i like everything about this crazy outfit. esp your faces.